CBD has been all the buzz lately. It has been shown to have numerous amazing health benefits due to its amazing anti-inflammatory and non psychoactive properties, including aiding with various mental disorders, epilepsy and seizures, diabetes and various types of cancers. Combined with the health and mental benefits of our refined sugar-free raw chocolate, our organic CBD raw chocolate will make you feel amazing!
Concentration: 22.5mg of CBD per 35g serving – equivalent to 0.65mg of CBD / gram of chocolate with almonds
* CBD (Cannabidiol) is a natural constituent of hemp oil. It contains photo-cannabinoids, terpenoids, amino acids, flavonoids and other nutrients. Full spectrum high grade hemp oil has remarkable effects on our system with numerous medicinal and health benefits, including antioxidant, antiemetic, anticonvulsant and antitumoral properties, without any psychoactive effects. CBD affects the body on a cellular level, promoting and optimizing cellular efficiency. It acts as a natural antidepressant and neuroprotective agent and is helpful at reducing stress, anxiety and depression while providing a soothing and comforting feeling. It can help reduce migraines, seizures, and general pain and discomfort. CBD’s neuroprotective properties protects the nerves and enhances brain function. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties also make CBD an anti-cancer agent.
* Organic raw Arriba cacao is loaded with polyphenols called flavonoids making it the most antioxidant rich food in the world — 15x more than wild blueberries, 20x more than green tea and 30x more than red wine. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals (including a range of vitamin B&E, calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium and manganese), essential heart-healthy oleic acid, protein, fibre and slow released energy, it boosts brain function, mood, metabolism and assists with weight loss — making raw chocolate the number one longevity food and one of the healthiest, most nutritionally dense superfoods on earth. Conventional chocolate is made by roasting cacao beans, the process which turns it into cocoa, after which various unhealthy fats and sugars are added. The heat used in the conversion process kills the polyphenols and destroys the healthy properties of the raw bean, while the added bad fats and sugars turn chocolate into nothing more than junk food.
* Organic unpasteurized almonds help control blood sugar and cholesterol levels, are high in antioxidant flavonoids and have alkalizing properties that help neutralize and balance the body, fight osteoporosis, increase immunity and boost energy. Almonds are also rich in heart-healthy fats that help regulate the metabolism and assist with weight loss. The way almonds absorb their nutrients while growing make them more susceptible to retain toxins than other types of nuts; it is therefore recommended to always eat organic varieties.
* Organic baobab is high in antioxidants and has excellent energy and immune boosting properties. It is also rich in vitamin C, potassium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus, as well as fibre containing prebiotic properties that help the digestive system thrive by boosting healthy gut bacteria. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels by significantly reducing the glycemic response to sugars and other carbohydrates.
* Organic lucuma adds sweetness without the negative metabolic effects of sugar. It is high in fibre, vitamins & minerals, iron and immune boosting beta carotene.
* Organic coconut sugar is one of the healthiest sweeteners available. It is high in potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron. Unrefined coconut sugar provides slow released energy without the sugar crash caused by refined sugars. Refined sugar creates sugar spikes in the blood which over-stimulate and confuse receptors in the brain, promotes visceral fat accumulation and is a leading cause of most diet related diseases. Low glycemic coconut sugar allows you to fully feel the effects of the CBD and raw cacao.
* Pink Himalayan salt comes from a pristine 250 million-year-old source and contains over 80 natural minerals and trace elements, making it one of the healthiest types of salt to eat.